Thursday, February 21, 2008

No Wallowing, Tony Parody

I wrote an entry that was a real downer, but have mothballed it. When a friend from work sent me a link to something that made me laugh (see below), I realized that I didn't want to wallow. There is a fine line between rambling and writing a diary and I am cool with the former, but not the latter.

As I have mentioned before, I like to listen to the Tony Kornheiser Show. A friend from work who knows I like the show sent me a link to a great entry at a sports blog called Kissing Suzy Kolber. If you read this parody of the Tony Kornheiser Show, you will get a feel for how the show goes. Any fan of the show will get some good laughs from this.

Today's entry is lame, but at least it won't depress anyone. Tomorrow is Web Stuff Friday, so we all have that to look forward to.

The Day
  • Workout: crunches and push-ups
  • Music: Gnarls Barkley, Sergio Mendes

No comments: