Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oh, Paula

I watched the first season of American Idol, but then lost track of the show for a while.

I haven't watched the show more than a handful of times in the past few years, but Tony Kornheiser talks about Idol pretty often, so I know about it through him. It's an odd lens through which to view a show, but it's not that different from listening to talk radio about a sport you never watch. Still, I should check out the show every once in a while, but when I have plenty of PTI, MXC, and The Soup to watch, as well as lots of work to do, there really isn't time.

The New Yorker has an article about what Paula Abdul does to the English language. It's a must-read for anyone who watches Idol or is a Paula fan or anti-fan.

Soundtrack
  • Pulp Fiction Soundtrack

No comments: