Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Step 1: Matt Heath at Epsilonica has tagged me with this meme, so here goes.

Step 2: Here are the rules for the meme:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Now, to keep on going through the steps in order:

Step 3: Here are six random things about myself:
  1. One of my favorite places to eat was a tiny Lebanese hole-in-the-wall in Paris' Quartier Latin. Their shawarma was devine, but I have no idea where it is. I haven't been there since the summer of 1980, and I can still remember the wonderful taste of that shawarma.
  2. I like to run in crappy weather. Hot and cold weather are fine. Rain and snow are even better as long as the path doesn't get too slick. I enjoy the solitude and communing with nature and the elements.
  3. The word "queue" is one of my favorites. One consonant, one syllable, and four vowels.
  4. I once voted for Lyndon LaRouche. The dude is a whack job, but I wanted to register my displeasure with both options (Bush #41 vs. Dukakis). I am not a LaRouche supporter, but I was 23 (and therefore young and stupid) and wanted to send a message.
  5. For some reason, I remember just about everything I learned in AP Biology in High School in 1981-82. Have I used the fact that it's the ribosomes that make rough endoplasmic reticulum so rough? Heck no, but It's still occupying brain space.
  6. I had malaria when I was five years old.
Step 4: I hereby tag Jon, Mishka, Charlotte, Kerry, Tim, and Jasmeen. Note that some of these taggees post often, while others have not posted for a while. I hope that this will spur those who don't post regularly to post again.

Steps 5 and 6 will happen soon after this post is published.

Update: Steps 5 and 6 have been completed, so now I think I'm supposed to get really wealthy or have great luck or something like that. Right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me! I didn't know about your reston kid blog and I'm so glad to see you write in it regularly! Now I will really be in the loop!

Jazzy said...

Done :)

Enjoy learning the crazy stuff about me. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hopefully we can get together for a lunch soon.

http://jazzyjabber.blogspot.com/2008/12/tag.html