Monday, October 11, 2010

Music Monday: Kill Weather Raconteur Stripes

I like following musical trails. When I find an artist I like, I like to look for other artists with whom they have worked and keep on following the trail. Here is a sample trail:

The Kills (video: Cheap and Cheerful)
I shared a CD of various stuff with a (now former) colleague. Now that she has spare time, Sunshine finally listened to it. When she heard the Ting Tings, she thought they reminded her of The Kills.

Dead Weather (video: Treat Me Like Your Mother)
Alison Mosshart of The Kills is in Dead Weather.

The Raconteurs (video: Steady, As She Goes)
Jack White and Jack Lawrence of Dead Weather are also in the Raconteurs.

The White Stripes (video: Seven Nation Army)
Jack White is half of The White Stripes, which is a man/woman duo like The Kills.

Phew. Not sure how often I will be able to bring it around that like, but it's great when that works out.

No comments: