During the day, I cough a bit and blow my nose every once in a while and sometimes have a sore throat, but aside from being tired, it generally isn't too bad. Nights stink. Every night is special, but the general story is:
- Sleep until 03:00-ish (anywhere from 01:30-03:30.)
- Wake up to sneeze, blow nose and/or cough a few dozen times. These sneezing/coughing fits can be loud, so this phase sometimes drives me downstairs so I can clear out my respiratory system in peace.
- Lie back down and try to get back to sleep. Some nights the sneezing/coughing fun happens more than once.
- Wake up when the kids wake us (around 07:00) and spend 45 minutes clearing out my upper and lower respiratory systems. This is a truly disgusting phase that I will not describe except to say that it is generally messy and noisy.
Now to get back into the swing of things. I didn't leave my house much in the past week except to go to the grocery store or the doctor, so it was a pretty uninteresting week. I did, however, get some music about which I will write in the coming days.
- Workout: crunches and push-ups
- Music: Marvin Gaye, New Order, Clifford Brown and Max Roach, Beck