Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Most Boring Business Trip Ever

Tomorrow I will head out for a business trip. Some friends of mine get "business trips" to Cancun, San Francisco, Florida, or Tuscon. Many of these trips involve drinking, golf, and all sorts of debauchery. Now for my turn. I am heading to the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) conference in the whitest city in America: Salt Lake City, Utah.

This is the week when the strippers and hookers make 80% of their annual revenue. Alcohol will flow freely. The booth babes are unequaled. In short, let's just say that what happens in Salt Lake stays in Salt Lake.

Anyway, as a result of these three days of hedonism, my posts might lag a bit. I'll be either drunk or hungover constantly, so cut me some slack.

Now to go check the batteries on my TI-83 Plus.

No comments: