Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Reverend Wright Persists in Aiming at Obama's Foot

I am amazed that Reverend Wright keeps on opening his mouth and making trouble for Barack Obama.

As Gene Robinson says, Rev. Wright is an egomaniac. It makes me cringe when I hear him speak. I heard parts of his talk at National Press Club live on C-Span yesterday and he drove me crazy. He is a particular flavor of black preacher who uses flowery words and pithy metaphors to say things that are not logically consistent. It's like listening to an uneducated athlete talking to reporters. It seems that every argument either uses faulty logic or has wrong assumptions and it makes me cringe.

It really saddens me that his second 15 minutes of fame are going to have the effect of making Obama scary to many people.

Soundtrack: Brian Eno (Another Green World), Propellerheads (Decks and Drums and Rock and Roll)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.