Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Caught Up and Keeping Up

Those of you who subscribe to this blog's RSS feed (that would be one of you) or actually check here often might have noticed that last Tuesday-Friday's posts were a bit late. Specifically, they popped up Memorial Day evening. Last week was a tough one for me. I had a busy work week and had a community meeting one evening.

In case anybody cares, my solution to falling behind is not to sit down and whack out a bunch of posts from scratch. I generally have a bunch of drafted posts just sitting in my account. All I have to do is finish them off and I am good to go. On a good Sunday evening, I can draft a few entries so I can finish them quickly during the week. The other thing is that when I get an idea, I just create a new entry and save it for when I have time to finish it up. These saved entries might end up being published (so they are on the site) days or even weeks later.

Keeping up with posts isn't always easy, but with some forward thinking, keeping up (or at least catching up) is usually bearable.

I know this is a lame post, but you had probably written last week off as lost, so consider us even. Go back and read some of those posts and enjoy.

Soundtrack: Art Blakey (A Night at Birdland, Volume 1), Big Audio Dynamite (This Is Big Audio Dynamite)

No comments: