Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The First Six Months

This is the six-month anniversary of the first post and I am pleased that I have been pretty persistent with the blog (the only days I have missed and not caught up with are days when I was quite sick.)

Just when I am feeling good about my blog, I see some other blogs that are really, really good. It's a little depressing. I hope that somebody has found something worthwhile in my rambles, but if not, this forum is one I want to continue. Even if I am just writing to myself, I'll keep on writing because I like it (though I might miss a few days here and there.) The blog has really been therapeutic for me because it forces me to think and write a bit about something other than math.

What I need to do is put together a "Best Rambles" post. If you have suggestions, let me know. Regardless, in a few days I will post links to a few of my favorite blog posts.

Soundtrack: Marvin Gaye (What's Going On)

No comments: