All through the day, I had birthday wishes from old and new friends on my facebook page, which was incredibly cool.
Finally, this evening's dinner at Clyde's was very nice. The highlight was getting presents from Mrs. Kid:
- Honey roasted peanuts from Plantation Peanuts of Wakefield (which are reminiscent of a detour we took a couple years ago on the way to the beach)
- The poster of the xkcd comic height (an idea she somehow got from this post)
- Rare Earth's Greatest Hits, which includes a really long version of Get Ready (it's even longer than this one: part 1 and part 2)
- Traffic's eponymous second album, which has Feelin' Alright
- Led Zeppelin's Physical Graffiti, a double CD that features Kashmir
- Bob Marley's Legend, which has too many great songs to list