Tuesday, March 3, 2009

No Time to Think

It has been quite a while since I have posted anything discussing current events. As I have said before, this blog is my chance to try to process events and information I find. In the past few weeks, I have been too slammed by work, community, and family obligations to be able to process information effectively. My mind is scattered by too much reading, editing, negotiating, and problem solving for my taste. I'll be happy when the insanity wanes.

I have eight unfinished blog posts waiting for my attention. They sit there on my blog dashboard reminding me of brief fragments of thoughts. I hope to return to them in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, here is one of the stragglers:

I read a haiku in the comics the other day. This was from the comic Get Fuzzy and was "written" by the dog Satchel.
One, two, three, four, five
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten, e-
-leven, twelve, thirteen
As Satchel's owner, Rob, said in response, "Technical perfection."

No comments: