I haven't spilled personal issues out in this forum too often, and I don't plan to turn the blog into a diary now. Here is the quick version of the story of my Spring so far.
Over the past month and a half or so, I have:
- Won an uncontested election for a community organization.
- Gone to Orlando (including my first ever trip to Disney) with the rest of the Kid Family.
- Finished a big project at work.
- Taken Girl Kid to the hospital when we discovered her severe allergy to cashews.
- Helped Mrs. Kid deal with her father's massive stroke and other health issues.
- Working with my brother on an iPhone app.
- Dealing with the resignation of my company's CLO (who was responsible for me having my current job).
- Re-importing all my CDs into iTunes (and thus re-discovering some of my music).