Friday, June 5, 2009

Web Stuff Friday: Orson Illusion Photos

Orson Welles in a commercial recording session is great. If you've ever been involved in studio work or seen what happens when someone who is hyper-talented (but not immensely patient) has to deal with incompetents, you will appreciate this. This is exactly what I imagine it would be like if the Senior VP who is in charge of our History program were ever to review my writing. Several folks have noticed the comedic potential in this:
Ze Frank's Hard Times is a very sophisticated and cool optical illusion. Be sure to follow the instructions. I love high-brow intellectual/technical/psychological stuff like this.

When a friend at work sent me a link to Awkward Family Photos, it reminded me of Rock and Roll Confidential's Hall of Douchebags. The photos are great, but the commentary really make both sites work.

No comments: