- Punk rock Martha Stewart baker will tear your kitchen apart: I usually keep my links clean, but this one was too funny to be denied.
- Build a new, rational, primitive but free life w/ me in Alaskas wild: Wow.
- RnR: An Introductory User's Guide: best line: "So, when you're in a "debate", stop, and look up. Do you see a goat?"
- I HAVE SNACKS GET IN MY BED: such poetry
- Free Grass Clippings is brilliant. I need to try that.
- Winter, let's move on is the other end of the relationship.
- Calling all desperate, loser schlubs: she needs a hug.
- Re: Time Machine: I think I need a new set of time coils.
- To All the Women Obsessed with Me: I hope those women finally leave him alone.
- Woman in Eau Claire: I know her!
- Diary of a UVM Student Protester: Ahhh, youth.
- You Want the Table? You Can't Handle the Table! I want that table.
- How 2 Ikea trestles will fill your life with excitement: I need those trestles.
- Some Advice From Your Public Defender: Good for future reference.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Web Stuff Friday: Best-of-Craigslist Favorites, Volume 8
It's been a while since I have gone through BoCL, so this is going to take up a couple posts (and lots of time catching up with everything since the beginning of February).