Monday, October 4, 2010

Music Monday: Dancing Grizzly Volta

This post started out almost a month ago, and I finally have a third entry. Sorry for the huge delays in posts, but life happens sometimes.

You! Me! Dancing! by Los Campesinos is being used in this Budweiser ad, but the original video is interesting (and, of course longer). I have had this tune in my head for days now, which means I watch too much football. Shazam on my Droid absolutely rocks. I love being able to identify every song I hear.

Grizzly Bear: I have spent most of the past days at work listening to Horn of Plenty and then Horn of Plenty - The Remixes. Wow. I love the remixes. The remixes album is a nice accompaniment to document reviews. Nice groove. Here is a link to the Remixes at last.fm.

I checked in on my Google Reader for the first time in ages and saw Chris Hanaka's There Was Talk of Joy Division. Now I am kinda obsessed with Mars Volta. Here is a Mars Volta Mix at YouTube.

No comments: