Friday, July 25, 2008

Web Stuff Friday: Star Trek, a Game, and Larry Miller

Star Trek Inspirational Posters are awesome. They are kinda spoofs of Demotivators (which i have blogged before), which are spoofs of inspirational posters like these. Note that there are four pages of the Star Trek posters, all filled with tons of Trekkie inside jokes. If you didn't watch the old Star Treks, or at least the movies, don't even bother with this. If you have seen the original shows several times, then this site will make you laugh out loud.

Here is a cool game. Everything is in Japanese, but see how you do. I think I scored 22 on my first time through.

Here is one of my favorite comedy bits of all time. Larry Miller's "Five Levels of Drinking."

Here is a routine about the difference between men and women. You can skip forward to about 4:00 in this:

Great stuff. This is where I get lines like "it's like the difference between shooting a bullet and throwing it" and "God's flashlight," both of which are regular parts of my lexicon.

No comments: