Anyway, this first entry is about the regular columns I read on a somewhat regular basis:
- About Last Night by Shane Ryan is a daily, humorous synopsis of the previous day's sports news.
- Bad Quarterback League (AKA BQBL) by David Jacoby is one of my favorite regular entries. The fantasy leagues are generally good, and this one is the best.
- Grantland Reality Fantasy League (AKA GRFL) by David Jacoby is my view into reality TV. I watch none of these shows, but the fantasy league is still amusing.
- TV Show Recaps by various staff members are probably really good. All I really know about are the ones Andy Greenwald did for Breaking Bad Season 5, and those are terrific! They are wall-to-wall spoilers, so be careful, but the Breaking Bad recaps are truly great.
- Other favorites: NFL Run & Shootaround, Your Semi-Ignorant College Football Guide, and just about everything by Bill Barnwell or Chuck Klosterman or Charles P. Pierce or Katie Baker, as well as many of the longer-format features.
Lists of more specific articles (especially the really informative features) will come, but this list has many of the recurring columns I follow.