Monday, March 17, 2008

Music Monday: My Three Songs, Volume 1

Local radio station WHFS used to have something called My Three Songs (I think) in which the DJ would play three songs that had a connection and listeners had to guess what the connection was. The connection might have been a common theme (e.g., love, days of the week, etc.), common artist (e.g., same drummer or singer or even producer), or anything else.

Every once in a while (as an homage to the spirit of WHFS in the 70's and 80's), I will post my own version of My Three Songs. See if you can guess the connection that links the three songs. Email me or post a comment with your answer. I will post my answer and credit anyone who got the connection I thought of.

My Three Songs, Volume 1

Song One (Mike)


Song Two (Robbie)


Song Three (Chip)


That's it. If you need a hint, just let me know.

No comments: